Everything you need to power your home with clean solar energy
If you’re considering installing solar panels, Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors, G.C. can design and install a solar power system based on your Colorado home’s energy needs. When you go solar, you can clearly see the difference on your monthly utility bill. That savings adds up over time, which means more cash in your pocket. We install American-made solar panels from leading suppliers to ensure long-lasting performance. Most solar panel installations are completed in one day. With design, installation, and roof work from Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors, going solar has never been easier!
Contact us today to schedule your on-site evaluation and estimate at no obligation anywhere across the Colorado Front Range.
Benefits of going solar
- Save money – There’s no denying that electricity can be expensive. When you replace or supplement your energy costs with solar energy, you can greatly reduce the amount of money you spend on utilities every month. And because you can regain so much of the cost of the installation over time through cost-savings and incentives, solar panels represent a stellar return on your investment.
- Increased property value – Homes with solar panels attract buyers. These homes have been shown to sell quickly and for more money than other similar homes without solar. And these trends are only going to grow over time, as solar becomes more widespread!
- Fixed energy costs – Because your property alone is responsible for its solar energy output, you’ll have a shield against external energy markets and the negative effects they can have on your wallet.
- Lower carbon footprint – As a form of energy production with no waste, solar panels can help protect the environment for years to come. By relying on solar instead of other forms of energy, you can help reduce carbon emissions and support sustainable living.
- Tax incentives – Homeowners can get up to 30 percent of solar equipment and installation costs back in federal tax credits. When combined with state and local rebates, these incentives significantly lower the cost of your solar panel system. Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors is committed to helping you benefit from all federal, state, and utility company rebates and tax credits for which you qualify. Contact us today at (970) 251-0911 and ask about taking advantage of tax credits and rebates on your new solar panel system.