A Message from Sorensen Roofing Regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients,
We recognize that these are challenging times, filled with a high degree of uncertainty. In response, I wanted to reach out to update you on steps we’re taking to minimize any disruption in the services we provide you as the outbreak progresses.
We have contingency plans in place to ensure we can continue to deliver a high-level of service to you while keeping you and your family and our employees safe.
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that we are focused on three things:
1. Ensuring the safety of our clients and employees
2. Continuing to provide exceptional service to our clients
3. Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
As part of this effort, we are implementing several processes:
The Sorensen Roofing “Untouchable” Process:
- We will schedule appointments by email, phone, or text. No need to meet in person.
- We arrive at your property and will obtain measurements of your home using our state of the art “HOVER” program which will ensure pinpoint accuracy.
- You will have the opportunity to join in a virtual inspection either by Facetime or Android video call to see in real-time the damages to your roof.
- You will receive a full photo report with all the photos of the damage to your email for your review.
- You will receive a full estimate with detailed photos, measurements, and products used to return your home to the required code and manufacture specs prior to your loss, complete with pricing and warranty options for Good, Better, and Best.
- We will then have a virtual presentation of our process to allow you to make the best decision to utilize quality and investment into your home restoration project.
- We utilize electronic docs (JN? CC?) to finalize the contractual phase of the project and get you scheduled on our production calendar.
- And…obviously, at the end, we have to touch the roof to remove the old damaged materials and put on the new roofing system.
In Our Office Precautions:
- We are sanitizing our office professionally on a weekly basis
- We are sanitizing office surfaces on a daily basis
- All employees will stay home if they are beginning to feel ill
- Networking and other meetings are to be held virtually
- We are following the CDC recommendations and maintaining hygiene guidelines
We appreciate the trust that you place in Sorensen Roofing. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and clients safe while providing the top-notch service that you have come to expect.
The team at Sorensen Roofing