Roofing and Exterior Project Financing
HOME IMPROVEMENT CONSUMER FINANCING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the loan application and funding process through Hearth work?
- Visit this link to complete a 2-minute prequalification application that doesn’t impact your credit score.
- Qualified applicants can choose between 13 lenders.
- Look over term options and monthly payment amount based on loan amount and application information.
- Select an offer.
- Get funded within 1-5 business days!
What are the loan amounts and terms available?
- Applicants may qualify for loans from $2,000 to $100,000*
- These loans are offered with no penalty for paying off early.
- No home equity is required.
Is there a verification process?
Yes, Hearth’s lending partners require that applicants provide information to prove the source of the income they state.
How is my interest rate determined?
Lenders look at many factors, including debt-to-income ratio, credit history, income, and expense.
Can a borrower pay extra on a monthly loan payment?
If the borrower chooses, they may make additional loan payments or pay off their loan early without penalty or fee.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) refers to the cost of your credit as a yearly rate. APRs, loan amounts, and loan availability may vary by state and lender. Loan offers are subject to loan approval, and for further details (including full disclosures) visit this link to learn more.