Roofing and Exterior Project Financing
At Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors, we offer a variety of easy-to-use financing options for homeowners in Colorado and Wyoming. During our in-house visit for any of our general contractor services, one of our specialists will help you find the financing options that work for you! Our experts are trained to use every resource possible to get you the best financing available. Our services include roof repair, roof replacement, and much more. We can offer financing options for practically any job in order to help you get the home repairs and exterior upgrades you’re looking for. Contact Sorensen Roofing & Exteriors to learn more about our services or to schedule an estimate to discuss your financing options!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.
Home Improvement Consumer Financing Frequently Asked Questions
How does the loan application and funding process through HFS work?
- Visit www.yourprojectloan.com to complete an application.
- Receive an eligibility decision.
- Qualified applicants receive an offer (e.g., Annual Percentage Rate (APR), term options, and monthly payment amount) based on their loan amount and application information.
- Qualified applicants choosing to proceed select and offer (e.g., APR and term).
- Qualified applicants are then asked to provide additional information to finalize their application.
- Upon loan funding, the money will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account – usually within a few days.
What are the loan amounts and terms available?
- Applicants may qualify for loans from $2,000 to $150,000 with loan terms up to 15 years.*
- Loan APRs start from 3.95% depending on loan amount and credit worthiness*
- These loans are offered with no penalty for paying off early.
Who is eligible for a loan through HFS?
U.S. Citizens and/or legal residents over the age of 18.
What is the verification process?
Some applicants may be required to submit additional documentation or proof of income such as a W-2, 1099, or tax return in order to verify their income and eligibility.
How soon do borrowers receive their money?
Loan proceeds could be available within 1-2 business days.
Are there any fees?
Yes. Borrowers pay an “origination fee” which is a percent of the amount borrowed. The origination fee is typically between 1% and 5% of the loan amount, and is deducted from the loan proceeds before the loan is funded into a borrower’s bank account*. If a monthly payment is late, the borrower may be charged a late fee.
Can a borrower pay extra on a monthly loan payment?
If the borrower chooses, they may make additional loan payments or pay off their loan early without penalty or fee.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) refers to the cost of your credit as a yearly rate. APRs, loan amounts, and loan availability may vary by state and lender. Loan offers are subject to loan approval, and for further details (including full disclosures) visit www.yourprojectloan.com.
100% Direct-to-Consumer Lending
100% Financing Available
100% Unsecured – No Equity – No Lien
Terms Up To 15 Years
Debt Consolidation Available
Funding Available for Any Project